Torre Crane, LLP works on time and till the job is completed. Job completion means that our customer is satisfied. Torre Crane, LLP, owners and operators of tower crane equipment, means:
- Small or Big: No job is out of our reach
- Reliable: 30 years serving San Antonio, Texas and the surrounding gulf-state communities…that says it all!
- Experienced: you can rest assured that Torre Crane, LLP has probably seen and completed a project very similar to yours…and done so successfully!
- Family Owned and Operated: Torre Crane, LLP—we are your neighbors—our kids go to school with your kids…we attend the same parishes and churches…we shop at the same markets…we live in your community
- Community Centered and Grounded: our work is our service. We are proud of who we are and what we can do for your and your project!
- Ready: we are ready and eager to exceed your expectations
Paolo Salvatore is the Owner and Operator of Torre Crane. Paolo’s entrepreneurial spirit and good work is the talk of San Antonio, and why not? His tower cranes, construction elevators and operated Rough Terrain and Crawler Cranes dot the city skyline.
Paolo has deep roots in the San Antonio community. He arrived in the area in 1984 when his family moved from Toronto, Canada and he attended both Hobby Middle School and Clark High School, graduating from Clark in 1992. After high school, Paolo earned an undergraduate degree in pre-med at the University of Dallas before returning to San Antonio to begin a PhD program in genetics at the University of Texas at San Antonio
After deciding that research was not his calling, Paolo went to work for his parent’s company CFS Forming Structures. He ran a job for CFS in Dallas and his love of the construction business blossomed. He’s been in that business ever since. Paolo successfully managed that initial project in Dallas, a Marriott Hotel, and subsequently ran projects for CFS including the Convention Center in San Antonio, a Sheraton Hotel in Houston, another Marriott in Dallas and the University of Texas dorms in Austin where Paolo spent five years.
Ever the entrepreneur and always fascinated by big equipment, Paolo realized the need for and value of large cranes during his work. When CFS bid on a job that required the firm to supply a tower crane, Paolo decided to buy a crane and rent it to his father’s business. Torre Crane was born.
Founded in September 2005, Torre Crane now has close to 20 cranes and 11 employees, with at least three cranes currently placed at sites in downtown San Antonio. It is the sense of accomplishment that comes from building a successful business that motivates Paolo to do more and reach for even greater heights. He even finds the time to continue in the role of general superintendent at CFS.
In addition to being a successful entrepreneur, Paolo is also a dedicated family man. He and his wife Theresa have been married for 10 years and have three wonderful children, two daughters and a son. Paolo always make time for his family and in his spare time enjoys bass fishing and hunting.